Re: Looking for a sneaky key binding

From: Dan Bensen
Subject: Re: Looking for a sneaky key binding
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:49:16 -0600

Dan Bensen wrote:
Is kbd documented somewhere? I don't see it in the elisp or emacs manuals or google.

I found the description with C-h f, which led to insert-kbd-macro,
but neither entry describes the syntax of the string for the key
Also, I'm interested in how someone is supposed to find it by themself
without having to be told about it, considering it seems pretty useful
for defining bindings.