What do you think of new vimpulse-mode which emulates vim keys? (was: Re

From: Jason Spiro
Subject: What do you think of new vimpulse-mode which emulates vim keys? (was: Re: need advice about fixing up my new vimpact-mode, a Vim emulation mode based on viper-mode)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:19:06 -0400

On 2007/2/20, I wrote:
A new development: After sending out this email, Alessandro mailed me
privately about his own vim emulation code. I will send it to you
privately and also to whoever wants. It is public domain license; I
hope to rename the code and post it on EmacsWiki.

I have posted Alessandro's vimpulse code at
http://www.emacswiki.org/elisp/vimpulse.el - what do you think of it?

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
I also provide training and spyware removal services for homes and businesses.