Windows Binaries of current Emacs 22 CVS?

From: Klaus Berndl
Subject: Windows Binaries of current Emacs 22 CVS?
Date: 16 Mar 2007 16:23:00 +0100

Hi,

i'm maintaining the ECB-package (ecb.sf.net) - the Emacs Code Browser.

Can anyone tell me where to get prebuild windows-binaries of current
CVS-development
of Emacs 22? I want to pretest ECB with forthcoming Emacs (and its new
features) but i do not have an environment to build the Emacs 22 from scratch
for myself.

Thanks for a pointer where to download such binaries.

Ciao,
Klaus

--
Klaus Berndl                    mailto: klaus.berndl@sdm.de