Re: emacs + subversion + newbie = trouble ??

From: William Case
Subject: Re: emacs + subversion + newbie = trouble ??
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:57:48 -0400

Thanks Patrick:

That's all I needed.  I see were it is going and what I have to do.
If something doesn't work for me, at least I have an idea of where to
look.

I sincerely appreciate the time you took to answer my question.  Sorry
for the top posting but there wasn't a "thank you" reference point in
the text of the message.

--
Regards Bill