Re: "We entered Iranian waters without permission and were arrested by

From: Salmon Egg
Subject: Re: "We entered Iranian waters without permission and were arrested by Iranian border guards Re: King Abdullah Saud, we are for the first time EXTREMELY PROUD of you. 911 INSIDE JOB has finaly WOKEN UP every one - "illegitimate foreign occupation" Re: "A British mother paraded on state TV. Forced to wear the hijab,"
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 05:31:47 GMT

On 4/1/07 1:39 PM, in article 46101871.DFC4F7F3@hate.spam.net, "Uncle Al"
<UncleAl0@hate.spam.net> wrote:

> thermate@india.com wrote:
>>
>> "http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=13422";
>>
>> "We entered Iranian waters without permission and were arrested by
>> Iranian border guards
> [snip]
>
> The only Brit with balls was Maggie Thatcher.
>
> Western history is simply the unbridled slaughter of overabundant
> young males.  Birth control has rendered the West effete.  The Middle
> East, with 300 million fiercely breeding sand niggers, must dispose of
> 100 million pairs of aggressive testicles.  It makes little difference
> if it is done by starvation, disease, bullets, or thermonuclear
> ablation.  They are killed by others, they kill themselves, or they
> invade surroundings and conquer or get killed.
>
> Make your choice.  Uncle Al has made his,
>
> "Find out who they are.
> Kill them all.
> Kill their wives.
> Kill their children.
> Kill their parents.
> Kill their friends.
> Kill their neighbors.
> Kill their animals.
> Salt the earth where they lived.
> Mount their heads on pikes on the steps of the Capitol."
>    - Ted Morris, 12 September 2001
Part of the problem is that our Western Governments fear the wrath of their
masses when there is insufficient fuel to power their Detroit, and now
Japanese, iron. Even if Iran could be conquered for its petroleum, the
disruption of supply would be enough to create great civil dissension.

If it could be done, and its a big if, spending several TRILLION dollars to
become truly independent of petroleum empires would be a baragain.
-- Fermez le Bush--about two years to go.