Macro Problem

From: vy
Subject: Macro Problem
Date: 2 Apr 2007 14:15:06 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to fix a macro for a simple task but still couldn't figure
out the solution to the problem emacs complains about. Here's the
related macro:

(defun adhoc-make-font-face (face spec)
  `(,face ((((class color)
              (min-colors 8))
             ,spec))))

(defmacro adhoc-custom-set-faces (faces)
  `(custom-set-faces
    ,@(loop for face in faces
            collect (adhoc-make-font-face (first face) (second
face)))))

(adhoc-custom-set-faces
 '((font-lock-builtin-face (:foreground "yellow"))
   (font-lock-comment-face (:foreground "red"))
   (font-lock-function-name-face (:foreground "cyan"
                                  :underline "cyan"))))

I'll be appreciated if anybody can give some hints about how to fix
the problem.

Regards.