Kevin Rodgers?

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Kevin Rodgers?
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:43:50 -0400

We have been having trouble trying to get in contact with Kevin
Rodgers, in order to request a copyright assignment from him; this is
the primary issue holding the release of Emacs 22.  Unfortunately, he
has not been responding to emails sent directly to his email address,
even though he posts to this mailing list frequently.

Kevin, if you're reading this, could you please reply to this email?
If email is inconvenient, you can alternatively send me a private
email with your phone contact info, or call the FSF at 1-617-542-5942.

Thanks!