Re: Counting words

From: Wilfred Zegwaard (privé)
Subject: Re: Counting words
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:37:40 +0200

Yep. This is what I need. Can you point me to documentation where the appropriate functions and key-bindings can be found? An entry / link is ok. (Not grep. I've got that.)

Wilfred

PS: There seems to be a function in EMacs where I can attach a specific signature, a sort of approximate CRC, to a fuzzy search, a bind to "the exact word". Is that available?