Re: M-! -- new or other binding ??

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: M-! -- new or other binding ??
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:11:50 +0200

William Case wrote:

Yes, I saw the .../wiki/StickyModifiers and after receiving your
suggestion read it carefully.  As a first solution I was hoping to find
a keyboarding slight of hand or an alternative key binding.  The problem
with the sticky key solution is that it affects all keys and I am only
having a problem with one key combination at the moment.  But I haven't
thrown out stickkeys as a solution if I can't find something else.

What is the problem with stickykeys really? You can continue typing as you used to. (As long as you do not accidently hit any of the modifier keys Alt, Ctrl or Shift. And if you do some system can display their status too which you might check when you are unsure.)