Re: Fwd: completion-ui.el question: my vimpulse-show-completion-menu fun

From: Jason Spiro
Subject: Re: Fwd: completion-ui.el question: my vimpulse-show-completion-menu function always gives me an empty menu
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 04:31:01 -0400

2007/4/13, Toby Cubitt <tsc25@cantab.net> wrote:
[snip]
Thank you kindly for your detailed reply.  I will print it out and
read through it carefully.

How exactly does this multiple-word completion work? I don't follow.

For example, type:  The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. My
favorite foM-/ SPC M-/ SPC M-/ SPC M-/ SPC M-/ SPC M-/

It should write: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. My
favorite fox jumped over the lazy dog"

--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
I provide software development and training services to clients worldwide.