Re: color customisation and multiple windows

From: sven . bretfeld
Subject: Re: color customisation and multiple windows
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:45:37 +0200

Hi

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 04:12:12PM -0400, Matthew Flaschen wrote:

> Thanks.  That seems interesting.  I'm going to try color-theme-tty-dark
> for a while.  Do anyone have recommendations from that package?

I noticed the color-themes package when reading this thred
today. After installing it, I chose the Gnome 2 theme. It is quite
beautiful and smooth to the eyes, even after working a whole day.

But I have a problem. I often use emacs -nw for writing emails. But
the color theme makes buffers almost illegible when emacs is started
that way. There surely is a possibility to start the theme only when X
is used. Can anybody tell me how I can do this? At the moment I have
the following lines in my .emacs:

    (require 'color-theme)
    (color-theme-gnome2)

Thanks for help