Changing font-lock for combined HTML and PHP code??

From: William Case
Subject: Changing font-lock for combined HTML and PHP code??
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:22:07 -0400

Hi;

I am working on web site made up of files that combine HTML and PHP.  My
main interest is in the PHP coding.  Is there a relatively easy way to
set the font-lock colors for the tags (constants) that distinguishes
between a HTML tag and a PHP tag when I am in php-mode.

In case I am misusing terminology, by tag I mean expressions like

--
Regards Bill