How to switch paragraph-indent-minor-mode off?

From: Rodolfo Medina
Subject: How to switch paragraph-indent-minor-mode off?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:28:37 +0200

Hi.

In text mode, when I want to enable paragraph-indent-minor-mode, I simply do:
`M-x paragraph-indent-minor-mode RET'; but then if I want to disable it again I
must exit emacs and restart it.  Can anyone suggest how to switch on and off at
pleasure the paragraph-indent-minor-mode within the same buffer?

Thanks,
Rodolfo