OT re: .Xdefaults and/or Xresources.

From: William Case
Subject: OT re: .Xdefaults and/or Xresources.
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:45:26 -0400

Hi;

Today Robert D. Crawford replied to the "fullscreen does not work
thread".  He suggested some changes to the .Xdefault file.  My OT
question is, where or how can I find a doc file that gives me a list of
all the changes that can be made to emacs through the .Xdefaults and/or
Xresources file.  I have read how to use the proper syntax in info, but
I have had to cut and paste and adlib for any changes I've made.

I know I am just have the wrong search criteria, wrong name or can't
find the right Xwindows manual.  But there it is.

Can someone tell me where to find a list of the items that can be
changed and their parameters for .Xdefaults without rummaging around
through the entire Xwindows library?

--
Regards Bill