Re: Anybody is using 'tabbar.el'?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Anybody is using 'tabbar.el'?
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:49:03 +0200

Am 28.04.2007 um 01:22 schrieb Stephen Berman:

I am using 'tabbar.el' and it works great. The problem is that all the
tabs cannot wrap, that means if I open 30 files together, I can only
see the first several tabs names. Is it possible that the tabs can
wrap to 2 rows or 3 rows?

No, because the tab bar resides in the header line, and each window
can only have one header line (this is implemented in the Emacs C
code, so it's not customizable).

There is also the function tabbar-shorten – could it be used to make the names of the tabs limited to some characters?

--
Greetings

  Pete

Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 Americans.