Re: attn Tasillo Horn - rdictcc stuff

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: attn Tasillo Horn - rdictcc stuff
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:25:52 +0200

Hadron <hadronquark@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Hadron,

> Tasillo, I just noticed something strange.

I'm Tassilo. :)

> I upgraded to latest emacs snapshot.
>
> GNU Emacs 22.0.99.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.11) of
> 2007-04-24 on pacem, modified by Debian
>
> If I leave my cursor flashing on a word, and then move the mouse
> pointer over an ICON on the toolbar, then and only then does the
> message buffer print out something like:
>
> Searching for program in eng-deu

What do you mean with cursur, point or the mouse cursor? And does that
happen if you use `rdictcc-tooltip-mode'?

Anyway, I tested around a bit, but couldn't reproduce this behavior.

Regards,
Tassilo

BTW, this is not the right place for questions concerning rdictcc or
other stuff of mine. I created a mailing list for that purpose [1].
[1] http://groups.google.com/group/tsdh-fans?hl=en
--
Chuck Norris shot the sheriff, but he round house kicked the deputy.