Re: (list) and '(list)

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: (list) and '(list)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:15:12 +0200 (CEST)

Now the utility of my question is the following.

I rewrote the indentation of lisp code (I am still working on, but the base is
done). There are still problems. Look one:

(+ 1 2 3
   4 5 6)

This is a list that calls a function. Now this case:

(setq a '(a b c
            d e f)

With the current indentation, we would have:

(setq a '(a b c
            d e f)

I do not like this. I want to indent for the quoted lists so:

(setq a '(a b c
            d e f)

So I need the simplesc code that detects whether a list is commented or not.

Alin Soare.