Re: EmacsW32 invocation options

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: EmacsW32 invocation options
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 13:02:28 +0200

On 5/3/07, Hadron <hadronquark@gmail.com> wrote:

In SW there are always those who prefer not to do rather than do because
then there is no risk of the apple cart being upset. This attitude can
pay dividends in the long run. "Half assed" solutions to "partial
problems" often come and bite one in the ass at a later date. I suspect
people are worried that W32Emacs might be just such a venture.

And in this case, is not that some people (me included) preferred "not
to do". More like "not now, because it could benefit from some
additional thought".

So, I for one am grateful for Lennart's work on this issue
anyway. Is it perfect? No way. Is it better than went before?
Yes.

Of course.

Is
Lennart open to suggestions for improvement from the people who actually
use it?

That's a good question.

            Juanma