Just one shape cursor please?

From: Tom Horsley
Subject: Just one shape cursor please?
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 14:46:02 GMT

OK, I'm testing fedora core 7, which comes with something it
calls emacs 22.0.95.1, and I've been finding and beating back
the features trying to grow all over me, but one has eluded
me so far: The mouse cursor is making me crazy with its
context sensitive shape changes. How the devil do I get it to
just stay an I-beam anytime I've over a window, and not blink
back and forth from I-beam to arrow just because I happen
to move over a spot in the window with no text?