Re: 'Learning GNU Emacs' (2nd Edition) published by O'Reily

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: 'Learning GNU Emacs' (2nd Edition) published by O'Reily
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 22:36:31 +0100

El Viernes, 4 de Mayo de 2007 15:38, Sebastian Tennant escribió:
In the spirit of free software I will send this book to the first
person who replies to this post (off-list) with their mailing address.

It would be nice to know who won the book... as I am yet with some hope to get it by free :)

Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal