Re: printing with dark background and faces

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: printing with dark background and faces
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:08:58 +0200

Am 09.05.2007 um 10:14 schrieb Nordlöw:

If I do want to use the light-background coloring when printing,
should I then temporarily set the frame background to white, print and
then switch back? If so how do I dynamically change the background of
a window or frame from dark to light (white) and make the font-locking
follow correctly as had I restarted emacs with a light background?

Maybe it works with a "theme" ... For example: create a new frame with the buffer or region to print, apply the theme, print, close the frame – and the theme hopefully does not change anything in the other frame(s)!

What’s the difference between OS X and Vista?

Microsoft employees are excited about OS X…