Re: PC-style selection *and* Emacs style mark/region syntax highlighting

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: PC-style selection *and* Emacs style mark/region syntax highlighting
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:46:16 +0200

Nordlöw <per.nordlow@gmail.com> writes:

> When pc-selection-mode is enable, how do I enable syntax-highlighting
> for *both* the PC-style selection and the Emacs-style region,
> preferrably in different colors?

Hm.  It seems that this is not possible with pc-selection-mode, but
cua-selection-mode provides similar functionality, and there both the
regions marked with shifted cursor motion (PC-style) and the regions
marked with C-SPC (Emacs-style) are highlighted.

AFAIK, it is not possible to use different colors because the regions
are the same.

Kai