Re: Face for window separator

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Face for window separator
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:55:34 +0200

Am 15.05.2007 um 17:36 schrieb cothrige:

I would like to set this to match my
mode-line, but have been unable to find any way to do this.  Perhaps
there is a particular face used for this which I can tweak, as I did

For me it works sufficiently to set in non-windows mode the mode-line to inverted (this can be customised), i.e. light text on dark background. Then I have a small and dark vertical line between the two buffers.

"engineer: a mechanism for converting caffeine into designs"