Re: (set-default-font) not conserved when I do C-x 5 2

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: (set-default-font) not conserved when I do C-x 5 2
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:08:57 +0200

Am 17.05.2007 um 12:31 schrieb Thomas Womack:

How can I arrange that all my frames have font "6x13"?

Use

        (setq initial-frame-alist '(
            (font . "6x13")))

        (setq initial-frame-alist default-frame-alist)

or set up both frame alists.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. -- Bill Watterson, in his comic strip Calvin and Hobbes