Re: tramp questions at start up

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: tramp questions at start up
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 23:45:04 +0200

   > Something with recentf?

   Precisely! Thanks Lennart.  I removed the /su:: item for the ~/.recentf
   list and start-up is back to normal.  But I guess this shouldn't happen if
   the file is simply in that list, as opposed to actually accessing it,
   should it?

Something like this in your configuration file should help:

(recentf-exclude (quote (".ftp:.*" ".sudo:.*")))
(recentf-keep (file-remote-p file-readable-p))