Re: Emacs introduction video?

From: Peter Tury
Subject: Re: Emacs introduction video?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:30:10 -0000

On Jun 11, 5:20 am, Shenli <zhushe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I used to be a VIM user and want to use Emacs modes,
> I want to quick jump into the Emacs world, is there any Emacs
> introduction video that I can use to get start?
>
> Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Maybe this is not exactly what you need, but I found these a few days
ago and they are quite impressive:

http://platypope.org/yada/emacs-demo/
http://www.bloomington.in.us/~brutt/msf-abbrev-demo.gif

(Probably you know about viper mode what can serve your switch. If yuo
haven't heard about it yet, then check it in the manual (= C-h i). If
you haven't installed version 22 then I would recommend it instead of
the official 21.4.)

\bye