Non-default fonts in Emacs using Xft

From: Felix Eckhofer
Subject: Non-default fonts in Emacs using Xft
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:28:10 +0200

I've been playing a little with Emacs from the unicode-2 branch.
However I cannot get it to render non-default-sized fonts with
antialiasing, for examples headlines in auctex show up like this:

Is there some sort of "global font parameter" I have not found? I tried
set-default-font and set-fontset-font as suggest on but
nothing seems to help.

Thanks for any advice.

best regards

felix_eckhofer  *  [fli4l-/eis-team]  *  ICQ#_59008162

"Ein Betriebssystem sie zu knechten, sie alle zu finden,
 ins Dunkle zu treiben und ewig zu binden..."