Re: Moving regions up and down by lines

From: Dave Benjamin
Subject: Re: Moving regions up and down by lines
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:48:48 -0700

martin rudalics wrote:
You should use `transpose-regions'.  Have a look at the attachment of

for a treatment of this.

Thanks for the pointers! A call to (setq deactivate-mark nil) at the end of each function is all I needed. I like your idea of dragging the current line if the mark is not active.

Are you planning on releasing m&d somewhere? It looks like quite an ambitious effort.