problem on edit similar files.

From: 邓量
Subject: problem on edit similar files.
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:16:24 +0800

Hello,

I want to write some operation scripts for each my database tables, these scrips do the same thing, create trigger on each tables. They have same format, but different in table's name and column name. I want to know if i give emacs a template and a table's name and column name, how can emacs give me a complete script that these table name and column name are automatic filled in right places.

Any idea?

Think you.

DengLiang