Re: emacsserver unstable?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: emacsserver unstable?
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:05:48 +0200

Sven Bretfeld <sven.bretfeld@gmx.ch> writes:

Hi Sven,

> Is it perhaps possible to restart the server automatically every, say,
> 15 minutes?

It should be possible. See

,----[ C-h f run-with-timer RET ]

`----

> I have no idea how to do it, and what possible side effects this could
> have.

I wouldn't do it. When you edit a file with emacsclient while the server
restarts, you'll lose the connection, I think, which probably asks for
troubles.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
It  is  said that  looking  into Chuck  Norris'  eyes  will reveal  your
future. Unfortunately, everybody's future is always the same: death by a