Re: For all ECB users

From: Nikolaj Schumacher
Subject: Re: For all ECB users
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:02:01 +0200

Rafal Kurcz <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can ECB jump directly (without any aditional questions) to the
> speed(int) function definition after locating the cursor on
> car.speed(30).

ECB doesn't provide such navigation, IIRC.  Semantic, which is the
backend for ECB, does only a little using the `senator-' functions.

Confer also

> If so, could you give me which ECB command is able to do that ?
> class Car {
>   void speed (void) {}
>   void speed (int a) {}
> }
> main {
>   Car car;
>   car.speed(30);
> }

This, however, it cannot do, as it would require analyzing the argument
list to find the correct overloaded function.  That has not yet been

Nikolaj Schumacher

PS: Please use more descriptive subject lines.