Defective keyboard [was: German keyboard event bug on debian 4.0?]

From: Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Defective keyboard [was: German keyboard event bug on debian 4.0?]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:19:26 +0200

Thank you very much guys for the guidance.

> Defective keyboard?

Well, my new, stylish (silver metallic), beautiful HP keyboard with
the soft touch had to give way to an old (1985), clunky, heavy and
loud IBM keyboard, ugly as hell, which I have had confined to the
cellar.

I wonder if this has some deeper ethical meaning ;-).

--
    Best wishes

    H. Dieter Wilhelm
    Darmstadt, Germany