Re: Defective keyboard [was: German keyboard event bug on debian 4.0?]

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Defective keyboard [was: German keyboard event bug on debian 4.0?]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:04:23 +0200

Am 30.07.2007 um 23:19 schrieb Dieter Wilhelm:

Well, my new, stylish (silver metallic), beautiful HP keyboard with
the soft touch had to give way to an old (1985), clunky, heavy and
loud IBM keyboard, ugly as hell, which I have had confined to the
cellar.

?! Problem solved, i.e. defective HP keyboard?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Nazionalismus ist die Religion der armen Schweine