Re: distributed revision control?

From: knubee
Subject: Re: distributed revision control?
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 07:32:51 -0700

> Google's project hosting provides a Subversion repository for your use,
> and both vc-svn and psvn provide Subversion integration in Emacs.

Thanks for the suggestion. This specific project involves the creation
of some documents for future publication, not code. (When we develop
code we will look into Google Code as one possible option.) So our
project would probably be better suited to Google docs, but as far as
I can tell, svn repositories are only available for Google Code
projects; files in Google docs are not accessible via svn. And
although we are open to this option, we haven't found any free hosting
for document (as opposed to code) projects that we can access via a
revision control mechanism.