Dired: configure displayed file/folder details

From: Will
Subject: Dired: configure displayed file/folder details
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:34:06 +0200

how can I tell Emacs *what* and *how* it shall display file/folder details in Dired?

For example, I'd like to display the complete date and time information for each file, not depending on the date/time of the file. At the moment, Dired drops the time if the file is older. Further, I'd like to switch off the display of user rights or file owners/groups.

Thanks for helping in advance,