[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:56:31 +0100
Gnus/5.110006 (No Gnus v0.6) Emacs/21.4 (gnu/linux)
Hi, I'm sure this is really simple, but I can't find the answer anywhere.
How can I overwrite from the copy buffer?
I've tried yanking in overwrite-mode but that doesn't work, it just inserts as
normal, whereas I want to overwrite.
- overwrite yank,
Joe Bloggs <=
- Re: overwrite yank, Dieter Wilhelm, 2007/09/25
- RE: overwrite yank, Drew Adams, 2007/09/25
- Re: overwrite yank, Dieter Wilhelm, 2007/09/26
- RE: overwrite yank, Drew Adams, 2007/09/27
- Message not available
- Re: overwrite yank, xraysmalevich, 2007/09/27
- Re: overwrite yank, Stefan Monnier, 2007/09/28
- Re: overwrite yank, Dieter Wilhelm, 2007/09/28