Re: How to use etags-select

From: Scott Frazer
Subject: Re: How to use etags-select
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:04:05 -0400

Gordon Beaton wrote:

I like this package and I'm happy to see that a couple of my peeves
have been taken care of in the recent version (which I have yet to
test).

Thanks!  Anyone with improvements or complaints should chime in, I try
to address things as time permits.

I'd like it even more if it prompted for the symbol like find-tag
does, just suggesting the symbol at point as default. Often the symbol
I want to look up is not the one at the point (or anywhere else for
that matter). If it did that I believe it would work as a drop-in
replacement for find-tag.

And yet another new version on the wiki (now has separate functions for
find-tag-at-point and find-tag which prompts).

Scott