(inverse)-add-local-mode-abbrev (was: flyspell: local abbrev in differen

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: (inverse)-add-local-mode-abbrev (was: flyspell: local abbrev in different languages)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:31:17 +0200

   >> Uwe

   > I've dropped this copy-function, whose intention was a
   > side-effect, not needed as it turns out.

   > Spanish minor-mode works here as shown below. Should it not
   > work with XEmacs now, please send a notice.

   > To install further language-tables it might be
   > necessary to edit `.abbrev_defs' by hand inserting
   > something like

   > (define-abbrev-table 'MY-minor-mode-abbrev-table '(
   >      ))

   > Thats all AFAIS

   > Andreas Röhler

Ok I see this works. However the main question is how to add
entries to
(define-abbrev-table 'spanish-minor-mode-abbrev-table '(
     ("tx" "texto" nil 0)
     ))

There are only two functions I know of namely

(inverse)-add-mode-abbrev which adds to a global-mode-abbrev-table
and
inverse-add-global-abbrev
which adds to the global-abbrev-table

And flyspell makes use of one of them.

So what would be needed is a
 (inverse)-add-local-mode-abbrev
which adds to a
 local-mode-abbrev-table

And then to include that into the flyspell code.

I just tested the interaction between a global-mode-abbrev-table and a
local-mode-abbrev-table.

I had in an emacs-lisp file I defined tx as text and in the minor mode
tx as texto. When turning the minor mode on and off, the abbrev of the
minor mode was used not that of the global mode, as it should be

Uwe