RE: fit-frame every time i open a file

From: alxx
Subject: RE: fit-frame every time i open a file
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:13:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, but been there, done that. I admit I didn't try again with the new
libraries, because I'm not sure where they should be replaced :"> (yes, I
could try to find the files on disk).

However, aren't I correct in assuming that the libraries (albeit not
necessarily the latest versions) are already in Aquamacs, since I can call
fit-frame manually and it works? Moreover, I can successfully associate it
to some other hooks and that works too. The only thing that doesn't work is
hooking fit-frame to after-make-frame-functions in particular. This yields
no visible results.

Drew Adams wrote:
> Yes, see
> [...]
> However, you say that you have already tried `after-make-frame-hook'. Try
> again, with the above versions of the files. And perhaps someone who uses
> Aquamacs can speak to the Aquamacs problems you encountered.

Sent from the Emacs - Help mailing list archive at