Re: How big is the "niche" of Emacs users?

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: How big is the "niche" of Emacs users?
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:20:23 +0900

jadamson@partners.org (Joel J. Adamson) writes:

> My story: I'm one of two people that I know use Emacs, the other one
> uses XEmacs.

Okay, I have a somewhat different story.

Once when i was in a small company, the CEO himself uses Emacs, so does
vice CEO. And they both encourge every programmer in the company to use
Emacs. Thus, the result is that a total of nearly ten programmers all
uses Emacs...

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org