Re: Some way to have cursor focus on help windows automatically?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Some way to have cursor focus on help windows automatically?
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:36:02 +0200

On 10/19/07, William Xu <william.xwl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually i was just saying that it behaves differently from usual help
> functions

Well, yes, but the fact that the ehelp *Help* buffer is electric (it
disappears when you type "q", for example) is a bigger departure from
"standard helpiness" that the size of the window...

> Maybe simply people have different tastes.

Sure. One of the things I hate most when I start Emacs without my
.emacs is having to type C-x 0 or C-x 1 all the time...

             Juanma