Re: Emacs key bindings through the ages

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Emacs key bindings through the ages
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:45:48 +0100

rustom wrote:
3. Likewise keybindings. After Lennart pointed towards 'sticky keys' I
immediately tried them out but I found it too intrusive -- it keeps
popping up some dialog at me. Of course more fine-tuning may be
possible -- having shift as a 'chord' but alt and control as 'sticky'
but I dont know how to do it.

Those dialogs that pops up does not sound good. What OS/window manager are you using?