Re: emacs keybinding syntaxes bewilderment

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: emacs keybinding syntaxes bewilderment
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:21:43 +0100

Am 16.12.2007 um 20:37 schrieb Harald Hanche-Olsen:

Now it used to be, unless I am mistaken, that the elisp
manual used not to be distributed with the emacs source code, but came
separately.  I guess that must have changed?  But I don't know when.

I think it was at some time in 21.3.50 from CVS, before stable GNU Emacs 22 was released, September or October 2007.

Engineer: a mechanism for converting caffeine into designs