Re: doc skeleton html-helper-mode

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: doc skeleton html-helper-mode
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 01:58:33 +0100

flebber wrote:
On Dec 12, 10:06 pm, flebber <flebber.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Dec 12, 12:47 pm, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"

<lennart.borg...@gmail.com> wrote:
flebber wrote:
On Dec 6, 2:52 am, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"
<lennart.borg...@gmail.com> wrote:
flebber wrote:
As I read further into this it raises more questions. To write
compliant xhtml and have css, php and javascript modes the appears to
be a mix of options.
Has anybody found a good solution to this ? What do you use to make
emacs into a webdev environment ? Any feedback, suggestions or links
greatly appreciated.
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/NxhtmlMode
I saw that site and then also this
onehttp://www.dzr-web.com/people/darren/projects/emacs-webdev/
and started to wonder what the most complete both in features and
stability would be.
I have asked Darren for some comments.
Thanks

Have you heard anymore about the best options ?

I got a reply from Darren on 2007-12-06. He said that he is still using Emacs for developing, but that he had not seen nXhtml. I sent him a link, but after that I have not heard anything. It might be christmas time that has come between, I do not know. (I am cc-ing Darren here.)

However I have just updated the nXhtml beta, see here:

  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/NxhtmlMode

If you do take a look some feedback might be welcome ;-)