C-x right

From: Nikola Skoric
Subject: C-x right
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:27:31 +0000 (UTC)

I'd like to bind C-x right to bury-buffer. I just can't find manual
section which describes who to do that. I've tried:
(global-set-key [\C-x right] 'bury-buffer)
(global-set-key [C-x right] 'bury-buffer)
(global-set-key "\C-x<right>" 'bury-buffer)
but nothing works. I figured out how to bind normal keys, but I just
can't figure out arrows...

--
"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea