Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman

From: Linonut
Subject: Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:09:12 -0500

* Mark Dodel fired off this tart reply:

> On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:40:20 UTC, Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut>
> wrote:
>
> -> Looks like it is Ututo, not Utoto, though.
>
> I can just see the Wicked Witch of the West (perhaps balmer in drag)
> saying ""I'll get you, my pretty,and your little dog utoto too."  :-)

You may find this site amusing:

   http://fakesteveballmer.blogspot.com/

   My wife nagged me about the way I walk about the mansion most of the
   night, "Go to see a psychologist, you are just too worried about all
   this Mac and Linux stuff".

--
This sig has expired.  Please reactivate your sig by paying $0.25
and entering the 30-character activation key that will be emailed to