Re: opening large files (few hundred meg)

From: Joel J. Adamson
Subject: Re: opening large files (few hundred meg)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:08:54 -0500

Jason Rumney <address@hidden> writes:

> On 29 Jan, 16:34, Xah Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
> imperfection in Emacs

How dare you use those words in the same sentence?

jfk (just kidding); if it were perfect I think it would be less fun to
use.  I strongly suggest using grep, sed and awk just for getting your
feet wet, though you may wish to swim once you're in the pool.

Joel J. Adamson
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA  02114
(617) 643-1432