Richard Stallman is the new Chuck Norris?

From: Sam Peterson
Subject: Richard Stallman is the new Chuck Norris?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:29:24 -0800

I apologize if this is far too off topic for the group, but I saw this
thread on reddit and couldn't stop laughing my head off.  Probably a
bit old.  Rather funny if you've heard the Chuck Norris jokes.

http://reddit.com/r/programming/info/675jj/comments/

I'm inspired to write something like yow for these jokes.
--
Sam Peterson
skpeterson At nospam ucdavis.edu