Re: pclcvs / ssh

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Re: pclcvs / ssh
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:28:34 +0100 (CET)

From: Xavier Maillard <xma@gnu.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:00:09 +0100

> Hi,
>
>    Sorry I forgot this detail but I am currently using emacs 22.
>
> Did you try with the -Q switch to see if the problem could come
> from your own customisations ? If not, please try and report.
>
> Regards,
>
>       Xavier

        According to your mails I might guess that pclcvs does
        support password authentication through ssh. But is it
        true yes or no ? Can you give a positive answer to this
        simple question ? "Does pclcvs support ssh transactions
        ?" If yes I can investigate whatever to understand why
        it does not function on my system ; if not there is no
        need to do anything !

        Pierre