ECB and method completion

From: Alain Muls
Subject: ECB and method completion
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:44:53 +0100

Hi

I would like to use ECB in replacement of SlickEdit, since I use Emacs for all editing, such as latex. At present I am testing ECB out on an existing SlickEdit project. It looks promising, but I caanot find a way to have ECB suggest or expand methods? What I mean is this:

Suppose I have a class AAA

class AAA: public QString
{
 QString getValue();
 void setValue(char *s);

private:
 QString mValue;
};

If I use this class somewhere, I would like to have ECB suggest the public functions/methods/variables
e.g. If I type

AAA mA;

mA.

after the point I would like ECB to propose the getValue or setValue methods.
Is thi spossible?

And is it also possible to have all methods of QT4 being scanned so that this would also become possible with QT4 methods and such.

Tx/Alain

--
Alain Muls